Tuesday 29 March 2016

Art Dump Part 2

Art Dump Part2

My All-time favourite Omni mech. the Warhawk. A little background behind this mesh. It is a pretty old model back from the day when I was on a multimedia course learning Lightwave 3D. I started modelling this in Lightwave 8 again this was when I was learning how to 3D model outside of college, and this is one of the 4 earlier Mech I modelled, once I started using 3DS max I decided to transfer the model there and continue working on it. It has been through several iteration in Lightwave and Max until now, this is the final mesh.

Low Poly- this is the final Low Poly Warhawk mesh, currently Variants peices are waiting to be UV maped, textured and rigged






High Poly - this is the most recent iteration, I' currently cleaning up an older high poly mesh getting ready to bake map.















Texture Maps- The Diffuse is Still a W.I.P but this is the most uptodate version of the current texture, right now I'm working on the high poly to bake maps to use on this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment